Revolutionise your training in four easy steps
Need help building your training?
Perhaps you don’t have the spare resources to create or upload your own material? That’s ok, we partner with specialist content creators who can do it for you – whether you need videographers, photo editing or animation, just ask.
Alternatively, if you did want to go it alone, our easy-to-follow User Guide is ready to help you create powerful training modules yourself. With productivity at the centre of everything we do, tap into the benefits of SimTutor in a way that best suits your needs.
- Simulation based learning style is a genuine alternative to face to face training, saving you costs, time, hassles and risks.
- Dashboard and reporting capability enables real time oversight of training, providing peace of mind that you are meeting your compliance obligations.
- Our cloud based platform can be implemented quickly and easily without IT hassles, costs or contracts.
- Transparent monthly per-user pricing with no restrictions on number of modules, editors or module creators means you know what you will be paying. No fishhooks.
- Ease of use means anyone with basic IT skills can create and maintain high quality learning modules. Alternatively, we have content development partners who can take care of this for you.
- Online, mobile optimised platform means learning can be accessed anytime, anywhere on any device with an internet connection. No need to travel or attend meetings.
- Unique 'Learn mode' feature provides helpful prompts to learners, who can practice and learn at their own pace, without trainer pressure.
- Visually interactive module design is highly effective at breaking down language barriers and capturing even the shortest of attention spans.
- Multi-lingual text editor means learning can be created in the language that best suits learners.
- Simple, intuitive design makes creating engaging learning modules easy for anybody, regardless of IT skills.
- Your existing training content (videos, pictures, text, audio) can be quickly and easily re-purposed to create interactive learning modules.
- Modular design makes updating training content a breeze. Your training can finally keep pace with your business.
- Distributing training, tracking results and reporting training outcomes is fast and easy - all in one system.
- Learn and Test mode features mean you can teach and test in one learning module
- Integrates easily with all your internal systems - LMS, CRM, etc.
We have chosen SimTutor as the simulation engine for our medical eLearning platform. It has radically reduced our time to produce skills training and testing activities from our media, and will give us flexibility for future content development