The simplest way to share a Sim with one or multiple Learners is to use the Share button on the dashboard. Click on the button, and type in the Learners’ email addresses. This will send them an email with a link to click on. If they do not already have a SimTutor account, they will be prompted to set one up
Steps to do this...
1. Click on the share button for the Sim you would like to share.
2. Type in the email addresses for the people you would like to share it with. Clicking on the user icon to the right will allow you to share to an existing user.
3. Select the type of access you would like them to have. If they are Learners, then select ‘Viewer.' Select the "?' for more information.
4. Type a subject and message for your Learner that they will receive via email. (Optional)
5. Click share and the email will be sent out to the email address you entered earlier