These changes have been made post 1.10 release to fix or improve critical features within our platform.
Date: Jul 26, 2019
This short fast follow release will fix a few critical 360 image/video bugs plus a reporting issue on Subaccounts.
- Hotspot/Picture Swap Step - Not able to draw 360 Hotspot | This bug prevents the user from drawing a freeform hotspot on the 360 based steps. This is now fixed.
- 360 Video Step - Video plays/pauses when you click and drag the 360 video around | We have now fixed this, and a click and drag will not be recognised as a prompt to pause the video.
- Library - 360 Media displaying in the non 360 media filters | When filtering by images or video, the 360 images and video are displaying, rather than being contained in their own 360 images/video filter.
- Subaccounts - Assignor view should not be able to see sim level reporting across all subaccounts | This bug allowed for assignors to see other sub accounts reporting from their dashboard and reporting (if they had access). We have fixed it so they only see the results of the sub account they are in.
Date: Aug 07, 2019
Another fast follow release that will fix a few help text/image issues, as well as some extra 360 bugs and planning tool improvements.
- 360 Media Upload | Made some text clarification that specifies that only new uploaded media can be set to 360, not from the SimTutor library.
- Console Step - Buttons not duplicating when sim is duplicated | Buttons for console steps should now be duplicated as intended when cloning sims.
- Console Step - Buttons not being uploaded | Fixed some issues with uploading buttons, working fine now.
- Video Step - IE not able to add videos to video step | Browser specific bug, should be working after this release.
- Help Text/Images | Reduced the size of Help popup so it no longer covers important areas of the screen
- Help Text/Images | Help prompt will now always show regardless if the user hid the previous help prompt
Date: Aug 8, 2019
Just a singular bugfix in this one, resolving an a dashboard loading issue
- Dashboard Loading errors - Assignor dashboard causing heavy delays when logging in | Fixed an issue that was caused by certain customers with lots of user data slowing down the system when SimTutor was loading their SimTutor dashboard.
Date: Aug 9, 2019
Planning tool improvements and a bug fix regarding hiding/showing sims.
- Any step - Unable to hide step from edit step view | Fixed an issue allowing you to hide a step from either the thumbnail or the editor view.
- Planning tool - Sim with multiple looped branches crashed/or very slow on Save | Made the planning tool save to authoring tool feature more robust to handle even more complex branching scenarios
Date: Aug 13, 2019
A bunch of reporting bug fixes and a visibility improvement
- Reporting - Increase the width of the dropdown for accounts/subaccounts |Increased the horizontal size to better display the names
- Main account/Sub account sims - Reports clashing with permissions only showing user main account sims | Users can now see reports on both versions of the sim
- Sub accounts - User sometimes had issues adding sub accounts | Users should not once again we able to add sub accounts
- Sim Tracker - No data is being displayed when account is selected | Sim tracker is now working as intended
- Reporting - Account selector showing all sub accounts | Removed visibility of other sub accounts that the user does not have access to when accessing the dropdown
Date: Aug 14, 2019
Backend system changes
- System Diagnostics | Upgraded our system diagnostics tool so we can better track issues within the platform.
Date: Aug 23, 2019
Two critical bug fixes
- Overlay Images - No longer transparent | Fixed an issue where SimTutor was converting transparent .png overlay images to .jpg files, losing their transparency property.
- Video Step - Videos freezing in the middle of playback | Fixed an issue where videos would freeze during playback if the video as of higher quality and short